Sunday, March 25, 2007

Happy 9 Month Wedding Anniversary to Us!

Steve called me from Wildwood, GA (Make It Plain is doing a week of prayer) and said he arrived safely. They went to the Atlanta Zoo and saw the pandas. He said they were so cute, especially the baby panda. Steve also said he bought me a present! Of course I had to ask, "Aww! Thank you love! What did you get??" He said, "A baby panda, stuffed animal." My heart melted! =) Wednesday morning I leave for Wildwood - so until then.... I was very happy for the gift and the thoughtfulness of my husband!

So since Steve left from LAX - I spent the night at my parents' house. It was such a nice visit. They made spaghetti, garlic bread, and mango lychee smoothies for dinner and Chicketts burrito for breakfast. Also, went to do taxes with mom-in-law. She helped so much.
I just want to say, "Praise be to God!!" for all of His rich blessings.
Before going to work, I went to Janice & Charles' wedding! "Yay! They're married!"